What is a pedicure good for?
Pedicures are a great way to ensure you look after your feet and I provide Mobile Gel/Shellac Pedicure Treatments in the Bracknell Forest area.
- A regular pedicure can be beneficial if you suffer from foot problems.
- A pedicure may also help your posture -- you naturally walk more comfortably on cared-for feet!
- Pedicures can also soothe and relax you when combined with other treatments, such as Heat Therapy and Paraffin Wax.
- A foot and half leg massage is included and includes the application of softening and soothing creams into your feet. You may feel you are walking on air!
Standard Pedicure £28 - Duration 1 Hour
- Remove any existing polish; file and shape toenails.
- Cuticle cream is applied to the feet and toes.
- Feet are soaked in a warm hygienic foot bath.
(A new disposable foot spa liner is used for each treatment)
- Cuticle remover is applied to the nails
- Cuticles trimmed and tidied.
- Exfoliation cream is applied to remove any dead skin; a rasp is used to remove any stubborn hard skin.
- Foot and half leg massage to both legs
- Finally, a quality Vinylux nail polish is applied in a colour of your choice from my extensive range.
- A free pair of spa slippers provided to conclude treatment.
File & Paint Toes £18 - Duration 20 Minutes -File and shape toenails.-Application of pedicure cream to condition and moisture toes.-Finish with a polish of your choice.
Please note that file and paint treatments are not standalone and can only be purchased with another treatment.
Why Not Have A Callus Peel At The Same Time?
Only £24 for heels or £32 for full feet treatment - Duration 20 minutes